|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
It has a short handle with what looks to be a pitbull head on the front of the gun.
It has good damage, decent fire rate, average capacity and high mobility.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Attack lower armored players for ammunition conserving and quicker and easier killing.
- Don't stop dodging left and right and jumping while attacking an enemy player, especially if that enemy player has lower armor and weapons that aren't really effective against dodgers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- This, along with the other animal weapons, were removed for an unknown reason.
- This is the only animal backup weapon in the game.