|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Pixel Gun (PG3D).
It's a simple pistol with wooden handled and a chrome slide that moves backwards when firing.
The Pixel Gun is a decent weapon for beginners.
- This is a Medium Range weapon. Switch to Melee when the enemy approaches too much.
- Aim the head of your enemy to maximise its damage. Hitting the body won't inflict much damage.
- Hide from its projectiles and shoot from distance with a Sniper Weapon.
- Attack with Melee weapons if the enemy is close enough.
Bring Special and Melee weapons with you and switch when needed.
- The Pixel Gun is probably the most iconic weapon in Pixel Gun games because of its appearances in several official photos and the fact that it has stood the test of time.
- This weapon bears a resemblance to the Colt M1911 pistol.
- However, the metal frame appears to be wider, the slide/ejection port is larger, and the capacity of the Pixel Gun is 12 whereas the M1911 has 7.