Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, staff members can access a few additional functions.
- Reverting edits without appearing on the Activity page.
Chat Moderator Abilities
- Kicking and Blocking people from chat.
- Can remove and restore replies.
- Can highlight or un-highlight threads.
- Can close and open threads.
- Can move threads from one forum to another.
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and un-deleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or auto-confirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Renaming an article to their old name.
- Can make other users into bureaucrats or administrators on their own wiki.
- Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
The following Administrators have been organized via join date.
Staff members are arranged in seats. This gives them just a tiny bit more power than other staff members of the same caliber. Below, you will find the staff seating of all staff members currently active on this wiki. At the moment, Staff Seating is a work-in-progress so please wait for further information.
Former Staff Members
These members have formerly been part of our staff. This table indicates the name of the demoted staff, their former rank, their edit count and their demotion reason.
|User||Former Rank||Edits||Demotion Reason|
|Bashihbk01||Bureaucrat||3,549||Agreement by other bureaucrats|
|BLAH AND YAK||Bureaucrat||3,165||Inactivity|
|Cheese Immortal||Head Rollback||1,676||Inactivity|
|8 Bit Heroine||Rollback||1,423||Inactivity|
|Holy Hobo||Rollback, Chat Moderator||80||Inactivity|
|VendettaVisionGuy||Rollback||68||Agreement by other bureaucrats|
How do I use administrator powers?
See this page for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming a Staff Member
If you want to become a staff member on this wiki, go to this page to see the requirements.