|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Plasma Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
The Plasma Pistol has a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It is mostly red with green and white designs, it has a fully red handle, a futuristic green barrel and an orange clip (or battery pack) with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
The Plasma Pistol is similar to the Plasma Rifle, but with a slightly higher rate of fire, larger clip capacity however a higher mobility.
- Aim at the feet of the player, due to the weapon having a small splash damage.
- Avoid the ground by constantly moving and jumping.
- Because of the slightly how fire rate, a faster firing weapon can help counter against a player using the weapon.
A futuristic plasma shooter.
- This weapon is no longer availible, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- If you compared this version of this weapon to the PG3D version, this would have many advantages, even if both games have the same matchmaking.