|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Plasma Releaser is a Backup weapon added in the 8.0.0 update.
The Plasma Releaser looks like a futuristic-themed pistol, with trigger and scope. The ammo cartridge is cube shaped and located at the back of the gun. It's a white blaster with blue parts.
It has normal damage, good fire rate, normal capacity, and high mobility.
- Since this is still an area damage weapon, you need to worry about hurting yourself. Luckily, this gun has infinite range, so when you see an opponent, don't go to near to him but rather at a reasonable range for a fire fight.
- This weapon has a quite a large ammo capacity for an area damage weapon so use it in some cases.
- When you see a user of this gun, try and hide behind a wall. The scope will be useless then, and area damage will not harm you.
- Avoid engaging in close-ranged combats with the users. As they will rocket jump and rains down a volley of plasma at you in a matter of seconds.
- Pick off the users from long ranges while still unsuspected
Make sure you have a backup weapon, just in case something goes wrong.
- This weapon, like Freeze Ray Rifle and Dragon Breath, has been included in the 8.0.0 update.
- In the Facebook contest, the idea of this gun was being a rifle, with a laser shooting style, but the Pixel Gun Company change the design, price and category, it was going to be a Special weapon.
- This weapon can actually be a better rocket jumper than most weapons. It's more versatile, higher capacity than the rest. Its plasma waves are also faster than area damage weapons. It also deals the lowest self-explosion damage.
- The last upgrade has splash, but this time, instead of a small blast, it creates a bigger one.
- This weapon was nerfed in one update.
- This weapon actually has a fire rate of around 97.
- This and the Dragon Breath were made by the same person who wasn't an employee from the Pixel Gun Company.