|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Like its predecessor, this weapon looks like a futuristic appearing pistol, with trigger and scope. The ammo cartridge is cube shaped and located in the back of the gun. It's a white blaster with blue parts.
It has good damage, an above average rate of fire, average capacity, and really high mobility.
- Since this is still an area damage weapon, you need to worry about hurting yourself. Luckily, this gun has infinite range, so when you see an opponent, don't go to near to him, but not to close either.
- You can use this weapon to snipe other players. However, an smart player will be able to see the blue blast and know that you are sniping him.
- This weapon has a quite a large ammo capacity for an area damage weapon so use it in some cases.
- When engaging in a firefight, try to fire one plasma blast at a time, as one will shoot your opponent a decent distance away from where they were last standing.
- When you see this gun, try and hide behind a wall. The scope will be useless then, and area damage will not harm you.
None (Final upgrade)
A futuristic gun that apparently fires one of the four fundamental matter that makes up our world.
Make sure you have another weapon ready, just in case you run out of ammo.
- This weapon, along with the Freeze Ray Rifle, AK-48 and Dragon Breath, has been included in 8.0.0 version.
- This weapon has a pushback effect similar to the Anti-Gravity Blaster, however on the other hand the effect will actually only occur after the user stops holding down the fire button.
- In the Facebook contest, the idea of this gun was being a rifle, with a laser shooting style, but the Pixel Gun Company changed the design, price and category. It was going to be a Special weapon.
- This weapon can actually be a better rocket jumper than most weapons. It's more versatile and has a higher capacity than the rest. Its plasma waves are also faster than area damage weapons. It also deals a very low self-explosion damage, dealing only two shields of damage to yourself if you have Adamant Armor on.
- The last upgrade has splash, but this time, instead of a small blast, it creates a bigger one.
- This weapon was nerfed in the 9.1.0 update.
- It has the fastest firing rate for an Area Damage weapon.