|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Plasma Rifle (PGW).
It has a silver base, a orange grip, gray ammo clip, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. The plasma rifle bears a striking resemblance to the Fallout 3 and New Vegas Plasma Rifle as it has the magazine is a battery like appearance, the barrel has a glowing appearance and fires green balls of plasma, just like it's Fallout counterpart. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns.
It has low damage, good rate of fire, medium capacity and average mobility.
- Use it in medium-close ranges as the bursts travels slow.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the users' location.
- This weapon does not have a good fire rate, so going for the kill right away is a good strategy.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
A gun that fires one of our fundamental matter (Plasma). It is also futuristic themed.
Bring a sniper as well.
- It was previously called "Plasma Rifle PZ-1" and had a green barrel, just like the normal Plasma Pistol.
- This weapon along with its pistol counterpart cause no self-damage despite being able to cause splash damage, which is very different.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received 2 new upgrades.
- It's the only primary to feature a scope and area damage together.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, the sides parts of the weapon will go out and in everytime the weapon is shot.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update, and disguised as a Water Rifle