|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a silver base, a orange grip, gray ammo clip, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. The plasma rifle bears a striking resemblance to the Fallout 3/New Vegas Plasma Rifle as it has the magazine is a battery like appearance, the barrel has a glowing appearance and fires green waves of energy, just like it's Fallout counterpart. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns.
- The bursts travel quite slowly through the air so it's recommended to not use in long range combat despite being a rifle.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output.
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit.
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the enemy's location.
Bring a backup weapon in case of prolonged battles.
- It's the only primary to feature a scope and area damage together.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, the sides of the weapon will move out and in every time the weapon is shot.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.