|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has an silver base, an orange grip, orange battery magazine, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. The sides of the gun will move out and in every time the weapons is shot.
It has good damage, high fire rate, normal capacity, and a normal weight/mobility.
- The bursts travel quite slowly through the air so it's recommended to not use in long range combat despite being a rifle.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output.
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit.
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the user's location.
- Pick off its users from long ranges before they bombard projectiles at you.
Bring a scoped weapon to pick off targets from long ranges.
- This weapon along with its pistol counterpart used to not cause no self-damage, despite being able to cause splash damage.
- However. In 11.3.0 update it now cause self-damage along with other area damage weapons.
- It bears a striking resemblance to the Fallout 3 and New Vegas Plasma Rifle as it has the magazine is a battery-like appearance, the barrel has a glowing appearance and fired green projectiles, just like it's Fallout counterpart.
- It's one of two Primary weapons to feature a scope and area damage together.
- The other being the Impulse Rifle.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, both of the side parts of the weapon will go out and in every time you shoot the weapon.
- It's seem it also received a small damage buff in the 11.4.0 update along with the animation change.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.
- As of the 13.4.0 update, it has been disguised as the Water Rifle.