|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a silver base, a orange grip, gray ammo clip, and a large and futuristic looking orange barrel. The entire thing has small lines going across it. It also has a battery magazine that looks like the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. The sides of the gun will move out and in everytime the weapons is shot.
It has good, medium damage, high fire rate, normal capacity, and normal mobility.
- The bursts travel quite slowly through the air so it's recommended to not use in long range combat despite being a rifle.
- The small radius allows for simultaneous hits on multiple targets so it's effective to attack enemies that are in a group to maximize overall damage output.
- The bursts travel quite slowly so walking sideways while shooting at your enemy may prevent you from being hit.
- The gun emits a distinct glow so look for it in dark maps to reveal the user's location.
- Pick off its users from long ranges before they bombard projectiles at you.
Bring a scoped gun to pick off targets from long ranges.
- This weapon along with its pistol counterpart cause no self-damage despite being able to cause splash damage, which is very different.
- However. In 11.3.0 update it cause self-damage along with other area damage weapons.
- It bears a striking resemblance to the Fallout 3 and New Vegas Plasma Rifle as it has the magazine is a battery-like appearance, the barrel has a glowing appearance and fired green projectiles, just like it's Fallout counterpart.
- It's the only primary to feature a scope and area damage together.
- An animation was added to this weapon in the 11.4.0 update, both of the side parts of the weapon will go out and in every time you shoot the weapon.
- It's seem it also received a small damage buff in the 11.4.0 update along with the animation.
- It was removed in the 12.0.0 update.