|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Poison Hunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 3.9.1 update in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Poison Hunter.
It is a dart rifle outfitted with a X10 zoom scope, the clip is made out of a cylinder filled with 8 darts arranged in a bullpup design, the barrel is wrapped in green cloth with a pair of dogtags dangling on the barrel.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and above-average mobility.
- Due to its high damage output. It can take out your targets quickly.
- Conserve ammo due to its low capacity, so aim carefully.
- Even without the scope, it can be used as a powerful rifle.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, users need to reload frequently, which make them open for attacks.
Equip a much more mobile weapon to find sniping locations fast.
- This weapon is no longer availible, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- The Poison Hunter shares a massive similarity to the "Sydney Sleeper" from Team Fortress 2, both are "dart guns" that are used as a sniper rifle, although the Sydney Sleeper can't inflict headshots.