|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Poison Hunter Up1 (PGW).
It looks identical to its predecessor. Where its a dart rifle outfitted with a 10x zoom scope, the clip is made out of a cylinder filled with 8 darts arranged in a bullpup design, the barrel is wrapped in green cloth with a pair of dogtags dangling on the barrel.
It has high damage, poison shots to pick off hiders, high rate of fire, low capacity, and above-average mobility.
- Due to its high damage output. It can take out your targets quickly.
- Conserve ammo due to its low capacity, so aim carefully.
- Even without the scope, it can be used as a powerful rifle.
- As it has the poison trait, enemies have a lower chance of survival if they are mortally wounded by your shots.
- With a fast fire rate, this doesn't need much power with one shot.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, users need to reload frequently, which make them open for attacks.
- Jump around.
Equip a much more mobile weapon to find sniping locations fast.
- The Poison Hunter shares a massive similarity to the Sydney Sleeper from Team Fortress 2, both are "dart guns" that are used as a sniper rifle. The only difference is that the Sydney Sleeper can't inflict headshots.
- In the 11.0.0 update, it was given the Poison Shots trait. (Later shortened to "Poison".)
- It is first sniper weapon that deals damage over time, the second being the Photon Sniper Rifle.