|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It looks identical to its predecessor. Where its a dart rifle outfitted with a X10 zoom scope, the clip is made out of a cylinder filled with 8 darts arranged in a bullpup design, the barrel is wrapped in green cloth with a pair of dogtags dangling on the barrel.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and above-average mobility.
- Due to its high damage output. It can take out your targets quickly.
- Conserve ammo due to its low capacity, so aim carefully.
- Even without the scope, it can be used as a powerful rifle.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, users need to reload frequently, which make them open for attacks.
Equip a much more mobile weapon to find sniping locations fast.
- The Poison Hunter shares a massive similarity to the "Sydney Sleeper" from Team Fortress 2; both are "dart guns" that are used as a sniper rifle, the only difference between the two weapons is that the scope of the Sydney Sleeper is nearly as long as the barrel of the gun, and will apply Jarate.