|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Poison Spell is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of all the other spellbooks in the game. It has a green cover, golden corners, and is flipped open to a page with a person emanating a green hue, and on the right side is a skull emanating this same hue. The spine is green and gold in color.
It has decent efficiency, terrible rate of fire (for a Primary weapon), and below average mobility.
- Despite being in the Primary category, it functions much like the Toxic Bane or a Heavy weapon instead, so treat it like if it was one of those.
- Use this with the Singular Grenade to make the most of the poison effect.
- Use this weapon at medium range.
- Pick off the user with a Sniper from long range.
- Ambush them from the rear using a deadly close quarters weapon such as Gas Launcher or High Voltage.
- If caught in a medium-range duel, use the Battle Mech to help absorb the poison effect and to kill them much faster.
- The Big Buddy (PG3D) and Easter Bazooka hard counter this weapon because they one shot the opponent instantly, and since they have looping shot attribute, they hit more often.
Carry a good Sniper such as Anti-Champion Rifle or Sakura to help you in long range duels. Also bring a Ghost Lantern or Soulstone to help if you're ambushed, as well as a fast firing weapon such as Champion Electric Arc, Dragon King, or even Hippo.
- The skull on the book is also seen on weapons such as the Dual Machine Guns, Adamant Sniper Rifle, and Champion Solar Cannon, but without the green hue.
- This has the slowest fire rate out of any Primary weapon in the game.
- This and the Balloon Cannon are the only Primary weapons that shoot rockets.
- This is the only Primary weapon with Piercing Shot attribute.
- This and the Black Mamba are the only Primary weapons that deal Poison damage.
- It is one of nine Spell weapons in the game.