|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Pool Party (PGW).
Pool Party is a small-sized map in Pixel Gun 3D.
The map features a main pool with a diving board, as well as a hot tub at the side of the pool. Both sides of the pool are lined with change rooms, one red and one blue, and complete with washroom facilities, sinks, and lockers. There is also a "Pool Rules" sign at the head of the pool. A great map for close quarters combat and multiple kills due to its small area.
- The best guns to use in this map are short-range ones, as this is a very close quarters map.
- An effective strategy for this map is to simply walk in a large circle, covering every room except the center pool. This will hit most pickups, and the pool can still be fired upon from most areas.
- Enable second fire button, equip the Alien Blaster, and other ricochet weapons and a one-hit kill weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle. Press the second fire button (above the joystick) and switch every gun constantly (except Primary, and Melee). This will improve your use between other weapons, and at the time you shot with a weapon, then using another, the first weapon you shot with would be recharging at the time you are using the second weapon.
- This map can only be played in Team Fight and Deathmatch modes.
- There is a sign that states the rules.
- Ironically, one of the rules is no shooting but players seem to ignore it.
- In the newer version, the scenery (viewable when on the roof) looks a little like the map Parkour City.
- Due to the congruent layout and very little camping spots, this map is a popular choice for "1v1" duels.
- This map resembles fy_pool_day, a very popular community Counter Strike 1.6 map.
- In the 11.0.0 update, they added a Duel-exclusive map based off this, called Night Pool.
- Easter Egg: This map is basically the roof of a building. However, in the older versions, it wasn't.
- This and the night version of this counterpart do not share the same soundtrack, despite both maps being very similar.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (POOL PARTY Pool Party}).
- If you shoot the Laser Bouncer, it will bounce off of some of the buildings in the background.