|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Portable Death Moon Up1 (PGW).
|| This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!
The Portable Death Moon Up1 is a weapon, located in the Special category, introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is the second form of the Portable Death Moon.
It looks like a tiny, gray platform with a floating metal ball. The ball looks very sophisticated with blue lights on the edges.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has low ammo capacity, so use it sparingly.
- Aim for the head to maxmize the damage.
- Move around so the player can waste their ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat because from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Star Wars Death Star themed.
Equip a Sniper weapon and a Heavy weapon in order to fend off enemy players in both close and medium ranges.
- It resembles the Death Star from the Star Wars franchise. Although it appears to be a miniature version of it.
- Even though is seems to modeled in a similar way to the Mr. Deejay, it does not surround you.
- The PGW version has a slightly different texture.
- This weapon was removed in the 11.0.0 update and it reskinned into the Brutal Headhunter.
- Even though it doesn't seem like it, it shoots indigo projectiles.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.