|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The "Predator" is a Primary weapon introduced in the 9.0.0 update.
It has a golden skeleton stock, body, handguard, and barrel. It also sports a golden drum magazine and foregrip. It used to have a white mark on the side, however, it was removed in an unknown update.
The "Predator" is a shotgun, and so spreads out, which can deal heavy damage to a single target at close ranges and deals light damage at long ranges.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored players. Firing several headshots with the weapon is enough to kill one. Or for heavily damaging your target and finishing them off later.
- It is best for the player to back away from an opponent with the Predator while attacking the opponent, as the range of the Predator is very limited when it comes to power.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- When encountered a user of this weapon in close ranges. Knock them away from you and finish them off immediately after executing the first action.
- Area Damage weapons like the Bastion, pumpkin thrower or basically any area damage weapon could be used to mess their aim and damage them at the same time. Just make sure you don't get too close to him/her.
The player should come equipped with a long ranged weapon, as the "Predator" doesn't deal much damage at long ranges if any. If the player plans on sniping, this gun is a good backup weapon in the case scenario in which an opponent is approaching the player and the opponent is too close for the sniper rifle to be effective, the Predator is a weapon that can save the player from death.
- It is based on the Russian Saiga-12 automatic shotgun with a drum magazine, however, there are multiple differences with the in-game depiction and the real-life variant.
- It fires much faster in real life than in-game (600rpm in real life which is 10 rounds per second, while 1 round per second in-game, this however, might to balance it due to the Predator arguably being the most powerful shotgun.).
- A Saiga-12 drum would hold 10 shots but in-game it can hold more than 20 if upgraded.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- In the 11.0.0 update, the weapon's name was slightly tweaked, adding quotation marks around the original name.
- In the 12.5.0 update, there was a white mark on each side of the gun, but it has been removed, making it red and yellow, only.