|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to be a reskinned version of the Prototype.
It has a golden body, an iron grip with a red battery. The energy source in the barrel is neon blue, with two spring-loaded rings around it.
It has devastating damage, low rate of fire, moderate capacity and slightly low mobility.
- When using this weapon, snipe from an unseen place, since it's laser could be tracked to your position.
- Be sure to either hide when shooting, or to move while shooting.
- The weapon's neon blue colored laser beam has the wall break effect, meaning it can travel through any obstacle- rarely going through the entire map- which allows enemies to easily see the laser beam.
- Enemies may move when you miss with the laser beam, giving you a harder time getting headshots.
- It always 1 shots (even body shots) players no matter what armor they have.
- When using the weapon try to ambush from the sneaky side.
- Useful for camping purposes.
- You have to aim more skillfully than the original prototype because it’s blue laser trajectory won’t last as long as the Prototype (PG3D)'s laser trajectory.
- Move and jump around the player while attacking them to ensure you won't get killed.
- Try to use weapons with area damage if engaging at close range.
- The weapon is powerful at headshots, even body shots, on an Heavy Champion Armored player, so keep avoiding a good shot from an enemy.
- Try to locate the sniper as fast as possible, as the Prototype S is mostly 1 shot-1 kill.
- The Prototype S has a slow rate of fire, so immediately attack the sniper as soon as they have fired.
- It has the wall break effect, so enemies can suppress you in tight areas behind cover. Remember to move quickly.
- It's hard to use this weapon at close range, so use a close/medium range weapon to counter when you're close to the enemy.
- Avoid hallways when users are wielding wall break weapons like this one due to its high damage output and wall break.
- Use a shotgun, sub-machine-gun or assault rifle to take him or her out from close range. This weapon is not good at close range.
- Pickoff its users from long/short ranges when its users are having the cooldown.
- Dodge the shots make sure you don't move the same because they will catch what you will do next.
- Use it's lasers to your advantage: track where it came from to locate its user.
Futuristic themed & superhero themed
Equip an area damage weapon, in case of having difficulties in close quarters. Also, equip a short range weapon when fighting in a close range. You can also use this in triple category spam.
- Some of its parts slightly have an Iron Man theme.
- It can be obtained from a Clan Chest.
- It takes 40 parts to assemble (Like other Legendary Grade Clan Chest Weapons) and requires a great deal of farming to get.
- It is possible that this is the successor of the Prototype.
- This fires slightly faster than the Prototype and the Anti Hero-Rifle.
- Its laser stays shorter than the Prototype.
- In the 14.0.0 update, this weapon received a tweak where the capacity is now 6 instead of 9.
- Now a similar ‘S’ can be found in Royal Sniper Rifle.
- In the 15.1.0 update on both platform this weapon no longer is able to 1 shot instead taking a 2-3 headshots whereas capacity is changed back to 9.
- For some reason recently, it regained its one head/shot kill again.