|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Prototype Up1 (PGW).
It has a grey body, with an orange battery. The energy source in the barrel is neon purple, with two spring-loaded rings around it. There is a silver "1" painted on it.
This weapon is a very widely used gun. It is known for having a very high efficiency rating, being able to kill nearly any player with a headshot. On the flip side, this weapon also has the longest cooldown out of all sniper weapons.
- Don't stay in one place too long after shooting, as the other players can track the beam.
- Bring another weapon to move around with, or use one as a back up.
- Make use of its wall break ability to kill players who attempt to run for cover.
- Never be fooled by its effiency, although it only shows "15", it can kill any player with a headshot.
- If you do manage to avoid the beam, trace where it comes from and track down and kill the user.
- Area damage weapons easily takes out its users, but be aware that if they get a head shot on you it will deal massive amounts of damage if not kill you in one shot.
- Outmaneuver him/her using high mobile melee to strafe if they are both close or/and locked on to you.
|Basically the silver parts of this form are replaced with golden encrust. Instead of the "2" symbol, it puts G, indicated as an abbreviation of "Gold" or "Golden".||120
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
- Have a melee weapon that have at least a mobility of 90 to move around with.
- Use a fully-automatic weapon in close quarters if he/she tried to execute ambush.
- Use another scoped weapon for when you run out of ammo.
- This weapon, along with the Plasma Releaser, Charged Blaster, Freeze Ray Rifle, and Dragon Breath, (as well as 40 more guns) were introduced in the 8.0.0 version.
- Before the 9.3.0. update, each time the gun had fired, a light magenta box recoils out of the receiver and the player pushes the box back in. However that action was removed and the action is only seen while reloading.
- It was previously known as "Prototype PSR-2".