|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Prototype Up1 (PGW).
The first form of this gun looks similar to this, but this version now has a dark green body with a white number '2' on the side.
This weapon is a very widely used gun. It is known for having a very high lethality rating, being able to kill nearly any player with a headshot. On the downside this weapon also has the longest cooldown out of all sniper weapons.
- Don't stay in one place too long after shooting, as the other players can track the beam.
- Bring/buy another gun to move around with, or use one as a back up.
- Make use of its wall break ability to kill players who attempt to run for cover.
- Never be fooled by its effiency, although it only shows "15", it can kill any player with a headshot.
- If you do manage to avoid the beam, trace where it comes from and track down the user.
- Area damage weapons easily takes out its users, but be aware that if they get a head shot on you it will deal massive amounts of damage if not kill you in one shot.
- Outmaneuver him/her using the carrot sword or the elder force saber and jump arpund if they are both close or locked on to you.
|Basically the silver parts of this form are replaced with golden encrust. Instead of the "2" symbol, it puts G, indicated as an abbreviation of "Gold" or "Golden".||120
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
- Have a faster mobility weapon to move around with.
- Use a fully-automatic weapon in close quarters.
- Use another scoped weapon for when you run out of ammo.
- Now does 16 damage.
- This weapon, along with the Plasma Releaser, Charged Blaster, Freeze Ray Rifle, and Dragon Breath, (as well as 40 more guns) were introduced in the 8.0.0 version.
- Before the 9.3.0. update, each time the gun had fired, a light magenta box pops out of the receiver, and the player pushes the box back in. However that action was removed and the action is only seen while reloading.
- It was previously called the "Prototype PSR-2".