|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a grey body, with an orange battery. The energy source in the barrel is neon purple, with two spring-loaded rings around it. There is a silver "1" painted on it. Possibly a marking from its manufacturer.
It has high damage, low rate of fire, low capacity and good mobility.
- When using this weapon, snipe from an unseen place.
- Be sure to either hide when shooting, or to move while shooting.
- The weapon's magenta colored laser beam has the wall break effect, meaning it can travel through any obstacle- rarely going through the entire map- which allows enemies to easily see the laser beam.
- Enemies may move when you miss with the laser beam, giving you easier chances for headshots.
- It can one shot (head shot-wise) players no matter what armor they have, so try to get a headshot while attacking an enemy for the best damage.
- Move and jump around the player while attacking them to ensure you won't get killed.
- Try to use weapons with area damage if engaging at close range.
- The weapon is powerful at headshots, so keep avoiding a good shot from an enemy.
- Try to locate the sniper as fast as possible, as the Prototype Up2 is mostly 1 shot-1 kill.
- The Prototype Up2 has a slow rate of fire, so immediately attack the sniper as soon as they have fired.
- It has the wall break effect, so enemies can suppress you in tight areas behind cover. Remember to move quickly.
- It's hard to use this weapon in close range, so use a close/medium range weapon to counter when you're close to the enemy.
- Avoid hallways when users are wielding wall break weapons like this one due to its high damage output and wall break.
- Use a shotgun, sub machine-gun or assault rifle to take him or her out from close range. This weapon is not good at close range.
- Pick off its users from long/short ranges when its users are having the cooldown.
- Track the laser from where it came from, locating an enemy player.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
|Basically the silver parts of this form are replaced with golden encrust. Instead of the "3" symbol, it puts G, indicated as an abbreviation of "Gold" or "Golden".||120
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Due to the low mobility, using a weapon or item with better mobility will allow faster travelling around areas.
- After the new 9.0.4 update, it costs 167 upgrading it, and after 9.3.0, it costs 145 .
- Before the 9.3.0. update, each time the gun had fired, a light purple box pops out of the receiver, and the player pushes the box back in. However, that action was removed and the action is only seen while reloading.
- This was previously called the 'Prototype PSR-3'.
- Even though it doesn't completely looks like a sniper, it counts as a sniper in Sniper Forts.
- Despite being graded as Epic, this is mostly used by people, reaching to the point of this weapon to be abused too often, making it ranked Common, Uncommon.
- In the 12.5.3 update the fire rate was reduced from 69 to 60 in the Armory.
- The fire rate from the weapon itself was unchanged.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this gun's fire rate got nerfed from 60 to 59, but its damage at one point of time could not even 1 shot headshot a max-armoured player, possibly due to a random nerf by the Developers. Howeverm it reverted back after a day.