|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Its appearance is like its predecessors, but it has a bluish color, a number "3" placed on the side, and an arrow looking shape in blue on the side. Its laser beam is pink.
It has devastating damage, low rate of fire, low capacity and good mobility.
- When using this weapon, snipe from an unseen place.
- Be sure to either hide when shooting, or to move while shooting.
- The weapon's magenta colored laser beam has the wall break effect, meaning it can travel through any obstacle- rarely going through the entire map- which allows enemies to easily see the laser beam.
- Enemies may move when you miss with the laser beam, giving you easier chances for headshots.
- It can one shot (head shot-wise) players no matter what armor they have, so try to get a headshot while attacking an enemy for the best damage.
- Move and jump around the player while attacking them to ensure you won't get killed.
- Try to use weapons with area damage if engaging at close range.
- The weapon is powerful at headshots, so keep avoiding a good shot from an enemy.
- Try to locate the sniper as fast as possible, as the Prototype Up2 is mostly 1 shot-1 kill.
- The Prototype Up2 has a slow rate of fire, so immediately attack the sniper as soon as they have fired.
- It has the wall break effect, so enemies can suppress you in tight areas behind cover. Remember to move quickly.
- It's hard to use this weapon in close range, so use a close/medium range weapon to counter when you're close to the enemy.
- Avoid hallways when users are wielding wall break weapons like this one due to its high damage output and wall break.
- Use a shotgun, sub machine-gun or assault rifle to take him or her out from close range. This weapon is not good at close range.
- Pick off its users from long/short ranges when its users are having the cooldown.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
- Golden Prototype, unlocked at Steel League.
- Basically the silver parts of this form are replaced with golden encrust. Instead of the "1", "2" or "3" symbols, it puts G, indicated as an abbreviation of "Gold" or "Golden". Also, the Prototype without the skin changes cameo,
and if you equip the golden skin, all 3 forms will look the same.
League Points Required
Due to the low mobility, using a weapon or item with better mobility will allow faster travelling around areas.
- After the new 9.0.4 update, it costs 167 upgrading it, and after 9.3.0, it costs 145 .
- Before the 9.3.0. update, each time the gun had fired, a light purple box pops out of the receiver, and the player pushes the box back in. However, that action was removed and the action is only seen while reloading.
- This was previously called the 'Prototype PSR-3'.
- Even though it doesn't completely looks like a sniper, it counts as a sniper in Sniper Forts.
- Despite being graded as Epic, this is mostly used by people, reaching to the point of this weapon to be abused too often, making it ranked Common, Uncommon.