|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is an orange and beige flying dinosaur, with claws in the middle of its wings and on its feet.
A level 1 Pterodactyl deals a decent amount of damage, has a good health, a good speed and a somewhat short respawn time.
- The Pterodactyl deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Pterodactyl is a Legendary pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Pterodactyl.
- Your pterodactyl teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Aim for the air instead of the ground, because this pet usually is flying on the air.
|Level||Attack||Health||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Level Required|
- It is the first pet to be a Legendary pet that can fly.
- It is the second Legendary pet introduced into the game.
- As of the 12.5.3 update, it is the only Legendary Pet to have a speed value of 5. Others were nerfed so that they have a speed value of 4, instead.