|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Pumpkin Thrower is a Heavy weapon released in the 8.2.1 update.
It has a black and purple base, with a green ammo clip. The clip has a pumpkin on it. It apparently has fangs. It appears to load pumpkins into an inferno then fires them.
Due it's lethality is as same as Solar Power Cannon Up2, so it is a two shot kill to a player with full health and armor.
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until he reaches the ground.
- Blast the floor to propel yourself or an enemy player away to give yourself space away from them.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while he is uncovered.
- Use fast reloading and fast fire rate weapons to tick them off while they are slowly reloading.
- It is the only weapon so far to have a price that is not divisible by 5. The Upgrade costs 400 making 763 in total, a very expensive weapon. Between the 10.1.0 and the 11.0.0 updates, all forms costed . As of the 11.1.0 update, all forms now cost , having the same price, which is 140.
- It was released with the Hellraiser and the Missile Thrower in the last Halloween update.
- In the 10.4.0 update, the range was slightly buffed.