It has a black and purple base, with a green ammo clip. The clip has a pumpkin on it.
Due it's lethality is as same as Solar Power Cannon Up2, so it is a two shot kill to a player with full health and armor.
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until he reaches the ground.
- Fire the pumpkin thrower and then shoot the opponent with your primary while the opponent is burning.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while he is uncovered.
- It is the only weapon so far to have a price that is not divisible by 5. The upgrade costs 400 making 763 in total, a very expensive gun. Now, there is a Up2 version, and all forms cost 140.
- It was released with the Hellraiser and the Missile Thrower in the last Halloween update.
- In the 10.4.0 update, the range was slightly buffed.