|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black and purple base, with a green box and pumpkins on it. The pumpkin had fangs.
It has high damage, low fire rate, low-average capacity, and normal mobility..
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until they reach the ground.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while they are uncovered.
Have a long ranged weapon without looping shot.
- Luckily, this weapon's downgrade version Pumpkin Thrower was released in the 2014 Halloween update, and the final upgrade was added in 10.1.0 update, near the day of Halloween.
- Although the capacity was increased to 6 shot, the reloading animation still puts in 3 pumpkins.
- In the 10.4.0 update, the range was slightly buffed.
- It was removed in the 12.5.3 update.
- It was brought back in the 12.6.0 update.