|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a black and purple base, with a green box and pumpkins on it. The pumpkin had fangs.
It has high damage, low fire rate, low-average capacity, and normal mobility. Note that this weapon is a TWO shot area damage kill.
- Use in mid-short range battles to get easier kills.
- Don't shoot when the enemy is in mid-air. Wait until they reach the ground.
- Aim slightly upwards since this weapon has the looping shot ability.
- This weapon is actually a Two-Shot kill to champion armored players, knowing this you can use this to either finish off weakened users or severely damage other players.
- This weapon has a decently large hitbox, similar to the Bastion, so you may treat this similarly.
- Be mindful of how much ammo you have left.
- This weapon could be paired with the Jetpack, with experience a user can fire this weapon from up above and predict the opponent's position.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use a Primary weapon and keep shooting the enemy while they are uncovered.
- Simply keep your distance from these users, whether you are using your Primary weapon or Backup weapon.
- Try jumping around, since this weapon has a looping shot attribute, they will have a harder time using this weapon against you.
- Be careful when engaging these users in small hallways or buildings, since you would have a harder time dodging their projectiles.
Have a long ranged weapon without looping shot.
- Luckily, this weapon's downgrade version Pumpkin Thrower was released in the 2014 Halloween update, and the final upgrade was added in 10.1.0 update, near the day of Halloween.
- Although the capacity was increased to 6 shot, the reloading animation still puts in 3 pumpkins.
- In the 10.4.0 update, the range was slightly buffed.
- It was removed in the 12.5.3 update.
- It was brought back in the 12.6.0 update.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon has been changed so that it costs instead of now.