|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
Pyramid Head was the boss in the campaign map School and the final boss for the Pixelated World campaign.
This boss is like a Pyramid Head Minion, only he carries The Great Knife in his right hand, and has a large pyramid shaped helmet. Its skin seems colored tan because of School's natural poor lighting. Basically, it is a shirtless entity with tan pants and a large, grayish pyramid-shaped helmet.
It will run at you with a very surprising speed, swinging a large knife downwards at you when within reach. It has seemingly perfect maneuvering skills.
- Pyramid Head is one of the major antagonists in Silent Hill 2, and is often mistaken for the primary antagonist of the Silent Hill series itself.
- His great knife falls in his stomach when he dies. He is the only mob to commit suicide in a death animation.
- This and the Wizard Boss wield weapons.
- Many people think he was holding a cane, however in Silent Hill, it's called the Great Knife.
- The Great Knife itself as a weapon does not exist in the Armory.
- He is the only boss in the Pixelated World campaign that does not drop a weapon.
- In the 10.1.0 update, this has been replaced by the Zombie Jockey. It is the first boss to be removed.