|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Quiet Island is a Map formerly exclusive for Sandbox, and now available for Deathmatch, introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It's a quite small island in the middle of the ocean. There's a small house in the middle, which is surrounded by a garden. Outside there are some tables, chairs and a big cake, probably for a marriage. The tables are similar to the ones on Heaven Garden. On the water near the coast, some boats and surfboards float. There are also quartz arches with hearts on top of them similar to the ones which are also in Heaven Garden. There are two blue trampolines which can actually make you jump, just like the trampolines in Destroyed Megalopolis, and there is a sandy beach as This map is surrounded by palm trees. The kitchen part of the small house in the middle of the island resembles to the map Ant's Life. On the side of the island there is a yacht similar to the one in Paradise Resort. In fact, Quiet Island is based off Paradise Resort with some changes, such as the island's appearance. Most of the details in this map is based off Heaven Garden.
No strategies, because this is a Sandbox map, where players have to casually chat and have fun.
- It's the only map where players can't die on the water.
- Some Decorations can be found in this map, such as the Cake and the Balloons.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the restroom was included into this map.
- You can’t play this on deathmatch if you have iOS
- This is temporarily replaced with winter party on sandbox due to Christmas.