|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Rabbit Pistols Up1 have a large, white bunny barrel and seem to have a wooden handle. As seen in the name, they resemble the Easter Bunny for an event.
The Rabbit Pistols Up1 have very good mobility for a (dual-wielding) pistol, giving it an advantage when rushing, strafing, and in close range combat. Their reload speed is good for it's low capacity making it pretty speedy compared to other pistols. However they also do have a couple of evident flaws when you use them, like it's low standby ammo.
- Hide behind a barrier then come back out when done reloading.
- Take advantage of it's mobility and rush and strafe.
- Travel along the sides of a map.
- Try not to get too close to an opponent.
- Try and tell if your opponent is out of ammo.
- Get a higher mobility weapon than the opponent, or just buy an area damage weapon.
- The Rabbit Pistols is one of the only weapons in PGW that is themed off of an animal.
- They are an event weapon to represent Easter.
- Their reload is unique, the user feeds carrots to the pistols. This animation is also used for the Pet Dragon and the Water Spirit.
- The weapon was made from two contest winners. One was made by Mr. Obvious and the other was made by ender2435.
- This is one of the player-made weapons in the "Created By Fans" event that won the contest, the other is the Life Snatcher.
- Their gameplay is related to the Dual Revolvers from PG3D.