|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Railgun is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a brownish-red railgun which has a small brownish-red handle, a white trigger and a futuristic looking clip. It has a lot of red details, probably because of the laser. It also has a white scope and a light gray handle. It has a large barrel. When it shoots, it exposes a red laser beam.
The Railgun is a very efficient weapon and it's considered one of the best sniper rifles in Pixel Gun 3D due to its high damage and a decently large hitbox.
- Aiming for the opponent's head is always recommended, but this weapon can damage the enemy badly with body shots, too.
- Its 4x scope makes it a devastating weapon from a long distance.
- It is possible to use this weapon for medium-range combat too. This technique requires more skills.
- The Railgun shoots a laser capable of passing through walls. This is useful when the target hides in small shelters.
- This weapon has a decently large hitbox, similar to the Tactical Bow. It is recommended to noscope for easier kills at medium range.
- Use a shotgun, sub machine-gun or assault rifle to take him or her out from close range. Like all other sniper rifles, this weapon is not good at close range.
- Using explosive weapons will make the enemy fall from his/her sniping area or disorient him/her. It could also kill him or her.
Equip an efficient Heavy weapon.
- This weapon is based on the Railgun from Quake 3 Arena.
- It must have an EXTREMELY efficient battery to fire a laser of such sorts.
- On closer observation, the Railgun has a flaw in the consistency of its accuracy when compared to other wall-break snipers. It is made slightly more obvious due to the unusually large crosshairs for a sniper-rifle, but the weapon does end up missing sometimes even at mid-range and when pointed directly at a target. This can be quite annoying for the user, especially if they are caught in a duel with another sniper.