|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ranger Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The gun is orange and tan, it has a straight ammo clip, a skull icon beside the receiver of the gun, a collapsible big stock, and a 2x scope. This weapon resembles the look of a SCAR
The Ranger Rifle has good damage, good rate of fire, and normal mobility. But the capacity is low for rifle being.
- Pickoff weakened enemies with it to gain easy kills.
- Use this weapon at close-medium range, as these are the ranges where this weapon will be most effective.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to long-range attacks. Not recommended for continuous fire due to its degrading accuracy over time. Use burst shots when firing from long range.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Since this weapon has a low ammo capacity, ensure you have a backup weapon in case this runs out of ammo in the middle of a duel.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do not spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- Whenever you are forced to fight in close ranges, circle around the enemy and do headshots for this could tear down their armor, but be aware of your opponent's weapons and how they play.
- You could try to tear down their armor with this weapon and use a sniper/heavy weapon to finish them off, or vice versa.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity. Take the advantage of its reload for the users' vulnerability to heavy fire.
- Area damage weapons can quickly deal with its users.
- This weapon can be easily countered by:
- Close-range: Flamethrowers, shotguns, or strong melee weapons. These weapons would be your best bet in close-range duels.
- Medium-range: Weapons such as the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D), Minigun Pistol, Dragon Breath, and other high fire rate, high capacity or high-efficiency weapons could beat this weapon.
- Long-range: Any kind of weapon with a 4x or more scope should and will take these users down relatively easy.
- It's based off the real-world FN SCAR-H, with a 2x scope.
- Its name may refer to its use by the US Army Rangers.