|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ranger Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The gun is orange and tan, it has a straight orange magazine with a black bottom to it, a red skull icon behind the receiver of the gun, a collapsible stock, and a 2x scope.
The Ranger Rifle is a good weapon for a starter. It also has a good rate of fire, normal mobility, and normal capacity.
- Pickoff weakened enemies with it to gain easy kills.
- Use this weapon at close-medium range, as these are the ranges where this weapon will be most effective.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to medium-range attacks. Not recommended for continuous fire due to its degrading accuracy over time. Use burst shots when firing from long range.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Ensure you have a good backup weapon in case this runs out of ammo in the middle of a duel.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do not spray bullets due to the ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- Whenever you are forced to fight in close ranges, circle around the enemy and do headshots for this could tear down their armor, but be aware of your opponent's weapons and how they play.
- You could try to tear down their armor with this weapon and use a sniper/heavy weapon to finish them off, or vice versa.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Take advantage of a Ranger Rifle user's vulnerability when they're reloading.
- Area damage weapons can quickly deal with its users.
- This weapon can be easily countered by:
- Close-range: Flamethrowers, shotguns, or strong melee weapons. These weapons would be your best bet in close-range duels.
- Medium-range: Weapons such as the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D), Minigun Pistol, Dragon Breath, and other high fire rate weapons, high capacity or high-efficiency weapons could beat this weapon.
- Long-range: Any kind of weapon with a 4x or more scope should and will take these users down relatively easy.
Modern Military Theme
- It's based on the real-world FN SCAR-H, with a 2x scope.
- Its name may refer to its use by the US Army Rangers.
- Now exists a more powerful and up to date version of this weapon; the Tactical Rifle.