|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ranger Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
The gun is orange and tan, it has a straight ammo clip, a skull icon beside the receiver of the gun, a collapsible big stock, and a 2x scope.
The Ranger Rifle has good damage, good rate of fire, and normal mobility. But the capacity is low for rifle being.
- Pick off weakened enemies with it to gain easy kills.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to long range attacks. Not recommended for continuous fire due to its degrading accuracy over time.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do not spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Due to its low capacity. Take the advantage of its reload for the users' vulnerability on heavy fire.
- Area damage weapons can quickly deal with its users.
- It's based off the real-world FN SCAR-H, with a 2x scope.
- Its name may refer to its use by the US Army Rangers.