|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The gun is orange and tan, it has a straight orange ammo magazine, a red skeleton icon beside the gun, big stock, and a 2x EOTech scope.
It has great damage, good rate of fire, low capacity for a Primary weapon, and good mobility.
- Try to get a head-shot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage and faster kills.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to long-range attacks. Not commented on continuous shooting due to the crosshair getting very big.
- Try moving around the enemy if forced into close range combat. Aim for the head and keep moving around, circling the enemy whenever dueling at close ranges.
- Try to attack at long range so you won't get killed very easily.
- Try jumping around so you can make them use up their ammo.
None (Final Upgrade)
Old fashioned design.
- It's based on the real world FN SCAR-H but with an EOTech scope attached.
- The EOTech Scope also has very low magnification, at only 2x.
- The EOTech Scope also has the appearance of a Red Dot Sight.
- It has one of the lowest capacity per magazine in the Primary class. However, in the 13.5.0 update, it's ammo capacity got slightly buffed from 25 to 30. Making this the second lowest capacity primary weapon in the game, the first one being the Impulse Rifle.
- Also in the 13.5.0 update, this weapon's efficiency has been slightly nerfed, from 24 to 23, and instead it now has a combat level of 11, due to the introduction of the new 'combat level' system.
- The name may refer to the fact that it is in use by the US Army Rangers.