|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a FN-P90 with an integrated 4x Zoom Scope with a Blue and Gold color scheme. It also has a suppressor equipped, along with an elongated stock. There are also what appear to be nails on the sides.
It is a perfect re-skin of the Future Police Rifle.
The Rapid Fire Rifle has a rapid fire rate, it has the same fire rate as most weapons with fast fire rates, like the Automatic Peacemaker. It has good damage, high magazine capacity and good accuracy, too.
- It is best used for long range combat, as its scope can help you along with the fire rate kill the opponent easily, and when firing without the scope it has extremely low crosshair spread.
- Try to use this after damaging the opponent severely
- Don't worry about missing a few shots, since it has a pretty decent amount of ammo.
- Be careful, as where this is one of the lowest mobility weapons in the game, bring a high mobility weapon with you to travel around.
- Its fast fire rate might be a detriment to its user as they can waste their ammo quite easily despite the gun's high magazine capacity. Try to dodge their bullet until they have to reload, then kill them or flee. This gun has rather awful mobility.
- Counter them with a heavy damaging weapon that will mess up their aim.
Due to the suppressor and the high rate of fire, the weapon pairs well with a silent loadout.
- It is based off of the FN-P90 submachine gun/personal defense weapon, which makes the in-game designation as a rifle incorrect, as it is classified as a submachine gun and a PDW rather than a rifle
- It does not have a 4x zoom, but rather a 2x zoom.
- The colors on the gun seemed to be based off of the French GIGN Uniforms, which use the P90.
- The fire rate has been changed from 98 to 99, seeing that it fires around 9-10 rounds/second.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.