|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Razor Thrower is a weapon in the 5.5.0 update. It is located at the Special section in the Armory.
It has an orange base/handle that resembles an carnivorous reptile's mouth (most likely a crocodile, alligator, or a raptor-like dinosaur), with a buzzsaw blade in the middle.
The Razor Thrower holds 5 saw blades per canister, with an additional 10 saw blades in reserve. The reserve can be maxed out to 20 saw blades, totaling up to 25 saw blades.
This weapon does not fire conventional bullets, but rather saw blades. The blades do a lot of damage, however the rate of fire is rather slow. The Razor Thrower also has a wider crosshair than most weapons, making this weapon a bad choice for long range maps.
Its damage is pretty powerful when you are against a player without armor as just 2 shots can kill a player and 1 headshot is also good and effective.
- When you fire a razor at a wall, it oddly makes a small bullet hole, probably because of the coding.
- Now this weapon fires projectiles, and does not leave any marks on the walls.
- In version 8.0.0, this weapon was lethal enough to kill an unarmoured player with a body-shot. It was then nerfed back down into a headshot-kill in subsequent versions.
- This weapon had two upgrades before 8.3.0. Since that update, it is an independent weapon which has similar stats to the Hungry Raptor. It has also the same appearance of it.
- As of the 10.0.0 update, this has been removed, with owners wielding the gun on other screens looking like the Laser Disc Thrower.
- It was given the Bleeding attribute in the 11.2.0 update.