|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Reaper is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a handgun that is plated with gold and has red jewels on it. The barrel has three crystals.
It has a low fire-rate (but multiple shots), medium-high efficiency, medium capacity and medium mobility.
- Since it has an armor bonus, use this weapon as something gain free armor.
- It has Multiple Shots, get into medium to close range battles.
- If executing Category Spam by using Reaper, make sure all six mini-shots are released before switching weapons. Otherwise, you will waste the gun's capacity ineffectively.
- This weapon has travel time, it's advised not to use it at long range.
- Do not solely aim on the head, since it does not have head-shot multiplier.
- Use this weapon to move around like a melee weapon as its mobility is average.
- Take note that this will not get you far away from the battlefield.
- Cluster them with Singular Grenade and fire the barrage.
- Since the 15.2.2 if equipped this is max Backup DPS setup, it is about 6 mini-shots kill or less.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponent.
- Pick off users with long-range weapons.
- Keep moving, and step back from the player as this weapon is not good for long range combat.
- Jump around, travel time weapons have a hard time hitting players in mid air.
- Being a Reaper user yourself can be effective when countering.
- Do not hesitate if you see a Category Spammer using Reaper, as Multiple Shots is atrocious if switching weapons rapidly before all 6 mini-shots get released while wastes his/her ammunition.
- Be aware if you are low in HP, even one or two mini-shots will kill you.
Small maps such as Pool Party.
- A primary for medium to long ranges.
- Have a long ranged weapon or a highly efficient sniper.
- A melee that have a mobility at least of 90.
- Despite its name, a reaper is usually a dark assassin.
- This could be a reference of Reaper from Overwatch.
- Mythical clan-made weapons all have an armor bonus.
- In the 14.0.0 update, this weapon's ammo got decreased from 7 to 5.
- From 15.1.0 Update, the ammo revert back to 7 and takes two barrages to kill.
- It is the first and only backup weapon that sports Multiple Shots and Area Damage.
- In Multiple Shots, it fires mini-shots of 6 if a player taps the fire button just once.
- Its reload animation is identical to Pizza Heater.
- The body of this gun bears resemblance to to the Alien Blaster.
- If you start firing this and quickly switch to another weapon before this weapon finishes one barrage, its mini shots will not come out.