|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Red Twins (PGW).
The Red Twins are a pair of sleek pistols with a dark red finish. They come with silver vented slides, illuminating rear iron sights, and a large muzzle brake. There are also black rails underneath the slide.
The weapon deals a pretty low amount of damage, has a fairly large magazine, and has high mobility. It's best used in levels 7 through 12.
- The mobility offers great speed when using the weapon, use this to outmaneuver the enemy.
- It's recommended to use this weapon for close range combat, since it isn't very accurate and it doesn't have a scope.
- Attack the user at long range.
- Use explosive weapons and disorient the enemy.
May be a reference to Pacific Rim's Crimson Typhoon
Have a weapon with a longer range or a faster fire rate.
- They bear a resemblance to the USP Match.
- The left gun seems to be mirrored, due to the ejection port being set on the left side of the weapon.
- The gun is likely inspired by the Tomb Raider series or Marvel's Deadpool.
- The two have a total capacity of 25, which is bizarre because it means that one weapon would have one extra bullet.
- It is one of the dual-wield weapons in the game, the others being the Dual Revolvers, Dual Machine Guns, Dual Uzi, Dual Hawks, Dual Shotguns, Dual Laser Blasters, Turbo Pistols, and the Dual Machete.