|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This article describes a gadget. If you're looking for the weapon see Reflector (Weapon).
The Reflector is a Support gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It seems to be a green, cyan and teal detailed bracelet with a white armor icon in the bracelet. It may be tron themed. When used, it shows a bubble shield around you, like the one on the Barrier Rifle. However, from the outside, it looks like multiple shield logos surrounding the player.
It reflects damage, for example, if a person shoots you while you are equipping the reflector, the bullets reflect back to the offensive enemy.
- Use this when being attack by players shooting with highly efficient weapons.
- Remember, the duration is only 8 seconds and the cooldown is 45 seconds, so only use it in difficult situations.
- Since the majority of the monsters have melee attacks, it is best using this gadget in multiplayer modes rather than PvE modes (Arena, Co-op Survival etc.).
- Try to avoid shooting or using damaging gadgets against those under the Reflector's effects to prevent having your power against you.
- The reflects do not affect Melee weapons like the Dual Machete, so use Melee weapons on people.
- Do not use highly efficient weapons, especially when you have low health. Instead, use weapons of low efficiency.
- The gadget lasts for eight seconds, so do one of the three counters listed above until the Reflector wears off, then return to attacking the user.
- People have the reflector status when crystal shields circulate the player, so you can know when people can reflect damage. Once these shields disappear, it means the Reflector's duration has ended.
- Use the Disabler to prevent enemies from using the Reflector for about eight seconds.
- It is the only gadget that reflects damage.
- It is a support gadget like the Battle Mech and the Medkit.
- If the user was killed by a lethal weapon like the Ghost Lantern Up1, the killer will also get killed by half of their own damage.
- This gadget was introduced into Pixel Gun 3D in the 11.1.0 update along with 22 other gadgets.
- This is the only support gadget that costs for all players. Other support gadgets acquire in order to buy and/or upgrade it, if you are a high level player.
- When you get a kill with this tool, it will show up the opponents weapon that he/she killed with you into the kill icon. Example: <PLAYERS NAME> <the weapon that they tried to kill you with> <opponent>.
- In version 11.1.0 it used the "Blue Shield" as a killfeed icon. But in a recent update, it used a new icon instead.
- While in the Armory, if you tap the Reflector's icon and watch you character for a few seconds, a special little animation will play with the character as they hold it.
- After a few seconds of the character tossing the gadget around from hand to hand, they will begin to rub the screen. After such, the Reflector will begin to shake violently, which the player will then rub it again to calm it down.
- In the 12.5.0 update, an upgrade has been introduced for this gadget.