|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- School (Boss)
There are 4 Injured Spitters assisting the boss.
The spider will crawl to the player whilst the Zombie will shoot the player with its Hunger Bow from a long distance. This boss can shoot the arrows fairly quickly and accurately.
- You may engage from afar to increase the chances of dodging its bullets.
- This boss is unique because it is using the Hunger Bow (PG3D), allowing it to have an almost instant travel time.
- Try to avoid close range combat if you are still in lower levels.
- Despite its name not being mentioned in the campaign, a pop-up that says "Rider defeated! "Pixelated world" chapter is completed!" will show up, confirming its name. This was introduced in the 11.3.0 update.
- It somewhat resembles the spider jockey from Minecraft. The exception is that the Skeleton is replaced with a Zombie.
- It is one of only four Bosses that can summon monsters, the others being Dark Eyed Alien (removed), Demon Boss (removed), and The Devil.
- The spider that Rider is riding is similar to the boss in the Swamp level. The only change is that the spider is larger in Swamp.
- Rider replaced the Pyramid Head as the boss of the School in the 10.1.0 update.
- Despite the Helmet piece being removed in 10.3.1, or the Heroic update, its model still retains the former piece.