|This article is incomplete. You can help Pixel Gun Wiki by expanding it.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ritual Revolvers are a Backup weapon featured in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Halloween Lottery event.
Despite its name, there appears to be no revolver aspect of the weapon besides the shape of the weapon.
Their handles appear as if they were carved from the stalk of a pumpkin.
Burning candlesticks sit close to the weapons’ hilts and seem as if they give the weapon its burning attribute.
The two barrels are textured with a dark purple base color and some black outlines. A red/orange/yellow rod runs through the middle of the barrels.
Two jack-o-lantern like insignia adorn the lower parts of the barrel.
It has relatively high damage, good fire rate, moderate capacity, and bad mobility.
- As always, a headshot is a must to conserve ammo and max DPS.
- Equip this with max Backup DPS booster setup shortens the work.
- Use this similarly to the Dual Revolvers.
- This weapon's candles take up a lot of screen space.
- It has the Burning attribute, wherein enemies under that effect suffer intensive damage over time.
- Conserve ammo so as not to waste ammo trying to kill enemies successively.
- Reload often, as it has a fairly fast reload.
- Equipping this with Cowboy Hat and Hitman Mask for even swift reload and additional ammunition supplies.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- A one-shot weapon can effectively counter him/her.
- If you are set alight by its users, retreat right away or else the user will continue to eat up your health in the process.
None if obtained at level 32.
- It is one of the new weapons introduced in the 2018 Halloween Update.
- Although this weapon is an original design, it seems like the base design/model was from the Dual Revolvers.