|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Robot Samurai is a Support gadget introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
The item itself takes the appearance of a neon green pack with light blue linings and a grey handle.
When activated, it transforms into a robotic samurai in neon green, blue, and grey armor. Its weapon of choice is a supersized and slightly reskinned version of the Last Samurai.
When activated, it transforms into a robotic samurai. In this form, the user gains extra health, has the ability deal high amounts of damage and gains the ability to double jump.
- You may save this gadget for when you are at low health. In certain situations, this could work similarly to the Resurrection.
- Equip/activate this gadget when you are in a tricky situation where your enemies are at close ranges. Equip this for you to gain extra armor and hit your opponents at close ranges.
- It is also useful in Capture the Flag due to the fact that this provides double jump and extra mobility.
- Simply run away using your fastest weapon and attack from a distance.
- Although this has several advantages over the Battle Mech, it is a melee type gadget, therefore, if you happen to have a Battle Mech in your arsenal, you can try to attack him/her from long range.
- When activated, this has a slight area damage that can hit targets right front the user and slightly beside the robot.
- If you have full health and armor or Resurrection you can charge at it using a high mobility weapon
Feudal Japanese/Futuristic themed.
- It is the first gadget to introduce the Double Jump attribute.
- Its area damage is slightly different than the normal area damage physics. Instead, the area damage is more similar to the Storm Hammer physics, but the area damage is not a full 360° area damage, but rather somewhere between a 170° to 180° area damage.
- It somewhat resembles the Silver Samurai introduced by Marvel Comics.
- The theme to this weapon is very ironic. Samurais are a things of the past, and robots are futuristic. Combining the two makes it very ironic.