|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Rocket Crossbow is a Heavy weapon introduced in 10.5.0 update. It is the first form of the Rocket Crossbow.
It is a brown, bulky crossbow with adorned with gold parts along with a gray handle and cyan parts. The rockets in the clip have a cyan tip.
It has great damage, great fire rate, high capacity and average mobility for levels under 17.
- Try spamming this gun by targeting the player on the ground or most recommended, shooting the target with a rocket until the player dies.
- Use the 4x scope if fighting in long range. Be wary of snipers in the vicinity.
- Jump around left and right while killing a target.
- Use this weapon to pick off weakened targets.
- This gun can be used for players who are trying to get away from you, due to the fact the rockets from this weapon travel at a decently fast speed.
- Be conservative for your ammo for this can run out fairly quickly if you spam this weapon. To conserve ammo, shoot the enemies only if you are sure it will hit them (unless you have a high amount of skill with these types of weapons). Or using this weapon only to finish off those who escaped from your primary or your regular weapon of use.
- As this has a bullet travel time, kill the opponent with a better weapon and dodge that rocket.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If you plan to take cover don't get too close to the wall, because this weapon deals area damage and thin walls cannot protect you from its area damage (or any other area damage weapons similar to this).
Have a long ranged weapon, as this weapon is difficult to use at distances.
- It is the only crossbow located in a different weapon class, whereas other crossbows are located into the snipers section.
- The clip of this weapon shows only two rockets strapped together, however the capacity of this weapon is eight. This can clearly be seen in the Armory when the character is reloading the Rocket Crossbow.
- This weapon is one of the most inexpensive weapons in its category. It still costs more than Apocalypse, Grenade Launcher, Alien Cannon, Firestorm, and Anti-Gravity Blaster. (This is only likely to apply to buying the first form of these weapons.)