|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a brown, bulky crossbow adorned with gold parts along with a gray handle and cyan dashes. The rockets in the clip have a cyan tip.
It has great damage, great fire rate, high capacity and average mobility.
- Try spamming this gun by targeting the player on the ground or most recommended, shooting the target with a rocket until the player dies.
- Use the 4x scope if fighting in a long range. Avoid being sniped.
- Jump around left and right while killing a target.
- This weapon could be used for rocket jumping.
- This weapon has area damage, so if you happen to see a players name tag through the wall, shoot the wall/the name tag, because the area damage could still hit players behind thin walls.
- Use this as a means to finish off weakened players as the area damage will increase the chance to hit the player. This adds up for a less complicated and a faster duel.
- As this has a bullet travel time, kill the opponent with a better weapon and dodge that rocket. However, still be aware that that is close to medium range the projectiles from this weapon could still travel fairly quickly.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges, preferably with a powerful gun.
- Jumping and strafing may help you in dodging the projectiles. And then attack when they reload.
Have a long range weapon, as this weapon is difficult to use at distances.
- It is the only crossbow located in a different weapon class, whereas other crossbows are located into the sniper's section.
- The clip of this weapon shows only two rockets strapped together, however, the capacity of this weapon is ten. This can clearly be seen in the Armory menu when the character is reloading the Rocket Crossbow.
- It is currently the only crossbow that does area damage.
- In the 13.5.0 update, it got slightly nerfed, its efficiency was changed from 24 to 21. Its fire rate was also changed from 83 to 81, its combat level is currently 10.