|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a brown, bulky crossbow with adorned with gold parts along with a gray handle and cyan dashes. The rockets in the clip have a cyan tip.
It has great damage, great fire rate, high capacity and average mobility.
- Try spamming this gun by targeting the player on the ground or most recommended, shooting the target with a rocket until the player dies.
- Use the 4x scope if fighting in long range. Avoid being sniped.
- Jump around left and right while killing a target.
- As this has a bullet travel time, kill the opponent with a better weapon and dodge that rocket.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, preferably with a powerful gun.
Have a long range weapon, as this weapon is difficult to use at distances.
- It is the only crossbow located in a different weapon class, whereas other crossbows are located into the snipers section.
- The clip of this weapon shows only two rockets strapped together, however the capacity of this weapon is ten. This can clearly be seen in the Armory menu when the character is reloading the Rocket Crossbow.
- It is currently the only crossbow that does area damage.