|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Rocket Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 14.1.0 update.
It appears as a reskin of the Easter Bazooka. The reskin bears the same appearance as the real-life RPG-7.
This weapon does heavy damage, has a slow fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
- Use it as you would like a stronger Easter Bazooka, as it is technically the same thing
- This weapon is actually capable of killing most enemies with one rocket.
- Attack from afar since this weapon has travel time.
- You can engage in close ranges and use a melee weapon, but this is not very ideal since this can give the user an advantage as well.
- If you wear the Berserker Boots or the Ninja Tabi, double jump constantly as the area damage on this weapon isn’t very big.
Russian arsenal theme.
Have a good primary and a good sniper to use in most other situations.
- As the class suggests this is a heavy weapon where it should be used in close to medium ranges. It should be used on weakened enemy players and great due to the area damage but lacks in long-range and close situations. Keep this in mind when buying this weapon.
- Like the Easter Bazooka, it is based on the RPG-7.
- It uses the firing sound of the Stinger.
- In the 15.1.0 update, the damage was buffed to be capable of killing max armored players in one shot.
- In 15.7.0 update, it was nerfed into a two shot kill weapon, masking it very underpowered and underrated.