|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Romeo & Juliet is a Melee weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
They are two matching serrated daggers with a valentine theme. Each dagger has a tall pink "flame" shape on the center of the blade, a dark pink handle, a silver pommel and crossguard. In the middle of the crossguards are pink hearts.
It has good damage, a great attack speed and an okay mobility.
- Use this as your advantage to deal additional damage with the "Poison" attribute.
- Try going for a headshot to deal maximum damage on enemies.
- Play in close range maps, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Try attacking an opponent from behind with this weapon and take them by surprise.
- With mobility of 110, this allows you to move rather quickly once active, so equip these to try and escape danger if necessary.
- Pick off its users from medium and long ranged weapons.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent being hurt/poison by the daggers.
Valentine's day themed.
Equip a medium ranged weapon and a long ranged weapon.
- The name of the weapon was taken from a very well known play by William Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet.
- Both the weapons itself and the Poison attribute refer to the dagger and vial of poison being used by the two lovers to commit suicide.
- Its price has been changed into gems instead of coins.
- It is the second melee weapon to have the "Poison" attribute, the first being the Zombie Head.
- And this is the second melee weapon that are dual-wielded, the first being the Dual Machete.