|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It appears to bear royal blue as a primary color, with some parts metal-colored. Some detailing is done in red, white, and yellow. It appears to be bulky from the side profile but is slim when seen in first person. A mall stock is located fairly low compared to other rifles, and two barrels in the front fire the gun. An iron sight is mounted on top of it, and the look is completed with an angled handle, slanted magazine, and a rather large foregrip.
This gun has excellent damage and fire rate, with a normal capacity for a primary gun.
- Use this gun similar to the Laser Assistant and Cyborg Hands, as all three are medium to long-range machine guns with scopes.
- Use this gun more often in medium to long-range maps such as Paradise Resort, Warehouse Assault, and Ant's Life.
- You can find this gun in a Royale Chest.
- This weapon has amazing DPS and as a mitigation from constant reloads, the reload time is extremely short, allowing you to get back into the dogfight immediately.
- Aim on the head for maximum damage.
- Use the "Slow the Target" ability to maximum use.
- With high mobility and a close-ranged weapon, users of these can be engaged and taken down successfully. Using a combination of the Dark Force Saber and a High Voltage is a great choice. However, if the opponent has an effective close-ranged weapon as well, the fight may become harder.
- Never attack directly at users of this weapon, as it is very easy, even at close range, for the user to grind you to pieces. Try to move in a more unpredictable fashion and hiding behind cover as you go, so when you pop up next to the user, he/she will have no time to react.
- Proceed to use a close-ranged weapon to destroy him/her.
- If you have a hard time with close range with these users, use a Sniper weapon to take them out. Just note that this weapon has a scope.
- Any weapon that can one shot the user should get the job done.
High mobility is preferred, so equip a weapon such as the Dark Force Saber, Katana, or Nunchucks. In case you cannot run from a close-ranged weapon, equip one yourself; a Shotgun Pistol or Pizza Heater should do the job quite nicely.
- This weapon was added in the 15.0.0 update, which was released after the May 15 Revolution.
- Due to this, it is a weapon that will most likely not be nerfed in the near future.