|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Royal Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Royale Battle Event or you can get it in the Battle Royale.
It has a mix between orange and blue with the letter 'S' on the end of the barrel. With a hint of dark grey.
This weapon processes high damage, as well as a decent rate of fire for a sniper. It also has a decent capacity and mobility.
Try to use this weapon in both close and short range. They both work really well that way. Use it like you would use the Last Hope.
- Have a short-ranged weapon with you just in case someone sneaks up on you, like the Minigun Shotgun.
- Having an area damage weapon ready would also be a wise move, in case you need to reload or there are multiple enemies.
- This weapon's fire rate is really good so if you miss you still have a lot of shots.
- On the flip side, the high fire rate will deplete ammunition fast if opponent circle strafes (in non Battle Royale mode)
- As always, aim at the head for maximum damage in any battle mode.
- Use an area damage weapon to over power the enemy.
- Use a reliable close ranged weapon like the Undertaker if your enemy decide to rush you.
- Try to run away cause this weapon is like a killer weapon. Once you are targeted you WILL die pretty fast. Try to stay in covered areas such as trees or hills. Try to jump around and swap to Battle Shovel for mobility.
- Superior firerate weapon such as Royal Fighter chews down his/her health rapidly if unnoticed.
- Alternatively, if caught in sniper duels, maxed wall-break snipers like Anti-Champion Rifle, Prototype S and Sniper Exoskeleton can take the enemy out without taking too much damage.
Automatic weapons in case opponent is trying to execute ambush. Also if playing in Battle Royal, in case of emergency, swap to Battle Shovel for mobility.
- In the new 15.0.1 update, this, along with the Alien Sniper Rifle turn into an automatic sniper rifles by altering its firerate to 300 rpm for short period of time.
- This and the Prototype S possesses the letter 'S' on the actual guns.
- However, it is unknown why this weapon has a 'S' on it. However, it is commonly meant as "sniper", which is representative to this weapon's type.
- This weapon is a 2-3 shot kill in Battle Royal, making it useful.