|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
|| This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.
The Science Lab was a medium-sized multiplayer map in Pixel Gun 3D. It was added in the 5.4.1 update.
The map takes place in a lab. It has 2 sides that are identical, with a main "courtyard" connecting the two. There are smaller sub-rooms (appearing as cages) within the 2 main rooms.
There are a series of red lasers (which kills players upon contact) and jump pads found throughout the map, allowing for a much more fast-paced battle.
- The map seems to be inspired by the Portal video game series.
- This is the first map to have clearly visible hazards and contraptions to aid players.
- The spawn rooms in this map are clearly inspired by the Relaxation Chamber in the original Portal.
- This map contains advertisements for the Anti-Gravity Blaster.
- This is the first map with jump pads and laser details.
- This map, Destroyed Megalopolis, Quiet Island, Walking Fortresses, Ant's Life and Space Arena include jump pads.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".
- Many elements of this map have been carried on to Space Arena.
- This map's music can be set as the lobby music using the Jukebox.