|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
The Secret Forces Rifle, commonly abbreviated as the "SFR", is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It shares the same parts as the Hellraiser, but it has a grey body, with a 4x scope, magazine, handle, and stock. The rubber grips and rests are black. It also has a suppressor and laser sight. The laser is currently useless and is just for decoration. The silencer actually works, as the gun is more quiet than other guns without silencers.
The Secret Forces Rifle has high lethality, high rate of fire, high capacity, and medium-high mobility.
- Get in a hidden position and use the scope to pick off enemies at a distance.
- Useful for tearing down enemy armor and effective against mobile targets.
- This weapon's crosshairs can get large after a long rate of fire, but returns quickly back to normal afterwards. Try burst-firing to maintain accuracy.
- It is also useful for close range strafing due to the large crosshairs making it handy for close range fights.
- The scope also makes it good in place of a loud sniper rifle.
- Use a weapon with a high rate of fire and try to get as close as possible. 4x scopes are useless in close quarters.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- The silencer might sound weak, but don't be fooled, anyone with this gun is a dangerous target.
- Approach them with a high damage weapon, such as the "Predator", the Trapper, and the Solar Power Cannon.
- Golden Secret Forces Rifle, unlocked at the Adamant League.
- Same as the Secret Forces Rifle's appearance itself, except that its grey body, silencer, shoulder shock, handle and scope turned golden and shiny.
Have a backup weapon with a fast firing rate, if engaged in a prolonged fight.
- It is based off of the XM8 Assault Rifle.
- The Hellraiser is also based off of the same rifle.
- This is also the first non-upgraded weapon based on the same platform as another weapon in it's category.
- The Rifle Soldiers in the Megalopolis campaign level wield it.
- It is the most expensive weapon in gems in the Primary section, which costs 289.
- This weapon is unlocked at level 27 along with the, Dual Hawks, Storm Hammer, "Bastion" and Sunrise.
- In the description it says that it is silent, but in reality, it emits a low-pitched sound, much like a silenced gun in real-life.
- It is the only primary weapon with a golden skin that costs .
- Along with Dual Hawks, "Sunrise", and "Bastion", this gun can be rented for free for two battles, then can be bought at a discounted price.
- It was nerfed in the 11.0.0 update but it has a faster reload time.