|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The weapon has a design of a bullpup sniper rifle. It has a red body, a black handguard, a grey barrel and magazine, a 10x scope, muzzle brake, and retractable stock.
It has high damage, very high rate of fire, large capacity, average mobility, and high reload time for levels 22 and above.
- If the player holds down the fire button it will fire a three-round burst, and continue to do so as long as the fire button is in use.
- If the player rapidly taps the fire button it will behave similar to an automatic rifle and increase the fire rate to that of the Swat Rifle, while being semi-automatic.
- Quickly tapping the button once releases only one shot compared to the burst of three from holding it.
- This gun is useful in taking down air targets with its high damage and fire rate and low recoil, the same goes with ground targets while you are in the air.
- Strafe around the player to avoid being shot by the weapon.
- Hide behind an object, or outflank the user.
- Area damage can make short work on its users in close range.
N/A (final upgrade)
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
- It is somewhat based on the Barrett M95 or the Barrett XM500, a similar bullpup rifle.
- The pistol grip and handguard are fairly similar to that of the conceptual MR-C assault rifle.
- It has the highest firing rate of any weapon located in the sniper section.
- It may be based on Respawnables' Semi-Automatic Sniper.
- This is also based from the real-life British Accuracy International AWSM (Arctic Walrus Super Magnum) semi-auto sniper rifle.