|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Serious Argument is a Primary weapon added in the 12.2.0 update.
It appears as a light machine gun, with the US patriot-themed design. It features a grey stock with the American flag on it, a white handle, a blue body with a red stripe.
Underneath the body is a red ammo box with a white/blue star on the sides and the number '7.4' on the front and back of the ammo box, which could refer to the caliber the weapon uses or July 4th.
It also features a red, white, and blue gas tube and barrel with a grey muzzle break and a front sight on top.
It is similar to the Assault Machine Gun.
It is the base for the Hero.
- Aim at the head to utilize this weapon's damage.
- This can damage the heavily armored players with ease if done with headshots.
- Its high cartridge supply allows the weapon to be fired for prolonged periods of time and to suppress enemies from cover.
- Don't stand still while chewing the enemy's armor and health.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage can make short work on its users.
- If under suppressive fire by the user, either flank the user, use throwing gadgets such as the Frag Grenade or the Dragon Whistle, or wait until the user runs out of ammo.
US patriot themed.
Equip a close range weapon and a long range weapon as well.
- This is based on the Belgian FN Herstal M249 light machine gun.
- This is one of four LMGs in Pixel Gun 3D, the others being the Heavy Machine Gun, Hero and the Assault Machine Gun.
- This looks like the slightly buffed and greatly detailed version of Heavy Machine Gun, due to its good mobility, and high damage.