|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Shield is a Pick-Up that can be found in any modes.
However, life points won't decrease when being damaged until all of your armor points are gone.
If an unarmored player picks up one, it will just give them a single armor point.
Armor can be used to restore players' armor points of their armor. All their armor will be restored once they possess Iron Armor Up1 or lower. However, if one possesses an Iron Armor Up2 or higher, it will restore most/half of all of their current armor points.
Shields cannot be used to boost armor if a player did not lose armor.
- Armor points stack up to 56 armor points, on the UI, wooden shield is 1 armor point, iron is 2, gold is 3, crystal is 4, ruby is 5, and adamant is 6.
- However, helmets were removed in the 10.3.0 update and were replaced with 2 supplementary darker layers of health. Therefore, the maximum health amount is 27 and armor points amount is 28 currently.
- Purchasable armor, can be proven to be useful in later waves in Arena, assuming one score points is often enough to make up for the cost of said armor.
- Armor pick-ups were taken out of the game and replaced as shields because of copyright issues with Mojang.
- However, it was changed to a chestplate, instead of a shield in the 10.0.0. update.