|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Shooting Range is a small-sized map in Pixel Gun 3D this map has been removed from Deathmatch as of 9.0.4, and Team Fight in the 10.3.0 update.
The map has 2 sides, both with a crow's nest on either side. There are a series of walls in the middle of the map as cover. It is possible to jump out of the map if you rocket jump but it is very difficult. This map is also used for the tutorial when you just start the game. However the map used in the tutorial is slightly different and contains no brick walls in the middle of the map but rather a small stack of wooden crates. Also, there are mountains in the background.
- This map was similar to the tutorial map, except, it has a few modifications.
- The crow's nests are similar to that of the Co-op Survival Deadly Arena map.
- It is one of the only maps that have those crow's nests.
- This and Pool Party are the smallest maps in the game.
- The map has been removed in the 10.3.0 update as part of the removal of "unpopular maps".