|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes the Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Simple Shotgun.
The Shotgun, formerly called the "Simple Shotgun", is a default Primary weapon introduced at the time Pixel Gun 3D was created.
It has a wooden handle as well as a wooden pump action hold. The barrel and base are metal. There is a slot on the side where the shells come out. A small sight is at the end of the barrel but cannot be used. It does area damage.
It has area damage and deals a good amount of damage. Its rate of fire and mobility are great too.
- Use in close combat and aim for the head.
- Switch immediately when its ammo finishes, as it takes a while to reload.
- Use it in maps where there are many obstacles. This weapon's bullets will hit enemies that won't be able to escape easily.
- Attack the users from long ranges, as the simple shotgun's pellets, spread, making this gun useless in long ranges.
Close ranged Deadly Games maps.
Equip long ranged weapons.
- It resembles both the Ithaca Stakeout shotgun and the Maverick 88 shotgun.
- Unlike in Pixel Gun World, the Simple Shotgun is a default weapon in Pixel Gun 3D.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, it has become a default weapon in Deadly Games.
- It has been remodeled in the 10.4.0 update.
- It has been renamed to "Shotgun" in the 12.5.0 update.
- It is one of the first 3 weapons introduced in Pixel Gun 3D. The other two being the Uzi-Uzi and the Pixel Gun.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a slight buff where the efficiency was changed from 3 to 5 and was given a combat level of 3.